Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to help achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.*
We have access to a variety of insurance products that can help meet your financial planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we can work together to design a customized plan.
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance policies
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance policies*
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial plan. We can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to help meet the needs identified in your financial plan - contact us today to find out how.
* Policy loans and withdrawals will reduce available cash values and death benefits, and may cause the policy to lapse or affect any guarantees against lapse. Additional premium payments may be required to keep the policy in force. In the event of a lapse, outstanding policy loans in excess of unrecovered cost basis will be subject ordinary income tax. Withdrawals are generally income tax-free, unless the withdrawal amount exceeds the amount of premium paid. Tax laws are subject to change. Clients should consult their tax professional.
Keep in mind that most life insurance policies require health underwriting and, in some cases, financial underwriting. Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.